Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fresh Start

Well I'm back! A lot of things have happened in the world of comics so I'm gonna try and catch up by hitting the big stories first then going back to reviewing comics. I'm gonna try and make it sound like I'm just talking to a friend about the stories and the news going on in the comic world instead of trying to come off as a legit columnist. If your looking for that kind of coverage your in the wrong place. So here is what I'm gonna talk about right out the gate:

Guardians of the Galaxy (movie)
Original Sin
New Avengers
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Thor
Inhumans

So check back every now and again to see what's new. As you can see I read a lot of comics and I'll try and review most of them but I'll always post about the big stories and news.

Thanks
GATOR